To our extraordinary patients:
We want to assure you that we are here for you! Our office continues to be open during these unprecedented times. We have taken extra measures to further safeguard our patients and staff.
- Currently, we are evaluating COVID-19 related symptoms by Telemedicine only. We are not seeing patients in the office who have COVID-19 related symptoms.
- We are also offering Telemedicine visits for those not wishing to have an in-office appointment. Telemedicine visits are easily accessible through a smartphone or computer/tablet. No setup is required. It’s as easy as clicking on a link that is sent to you via text or email.
- If a decision is made that you need to be seen in the office due to issues not related to COVID-19, then we have taken extra precautions.
- We have eliminated our waiting room. You will be asked to call the office from your car when you arrive.
- You will be asked COVID-19 screening questions as well prior to being let into the office. Should there be any answers that indicate a possible COVID-19 risk, then you will be re-scheduled as a Telemedicine visit.
- Once a room is available, our staff will bring you directly into an exam room. You will not have to wait in a common area with others.
- In addition to disinfecting the exam rooms before and after each visit, all our staff have N95 masks that we are using during all of our visits as an extra precaution to keep our patients and ourselves safe.
As circumstances surrounding COVID-19 change, we will continue to adapt to be there for our patients in one way or another.
We appreciate you asking how we are doing and the concern you have for our families. Your support, patience, and kind words are appreciated more the you will ever know.
Together We Will Prevail!
Dr. Anthony Sayegh, D.O. Dr. Matthew Zimny, D.O.
Board Certified Family Medicine Physicians.
Assistant Clinical Professors Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Assistant Professors Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine